Within Business Intelligence, we help our customers to create a decision support system that supports the entire process in a company - to work with the analysis of the information available within and outside the company and then make decisions based on facts rather than guesses. For a company to be able to work information-driven, a solution that is easy to use and that will provide data that can be trusted is required.
The most successful companies in the future will be those that are information-driven. Working with analysis of the information available within and outside the company and then make decisions based on facts rather than guesses are becoming increasingly important in most companies. For a company to be able to work information-driven, a solution that is easy to use and that will provide data that can be trusted is required. A modern decision will help you make good decisions by getting you to understand what happens in your business and be able to analyze what is happening in your environment.
Imagine that you are doing a campaign for a particular product through advertising in newspapers, TV and social media to attract your customers. In your stores you have a shop counter to see how many people visit the store. The sellers in the stores are doing quotes. Some of these are converted to orders that are then produced and delivered to the customer. Customers go directly to your e-commerce site and order. After delivery, customers responds to a mailing about how it viewed the response, any installation, the product itself, and more. In a modern decision support system, where you have downloaded the information from all these systems, you can now analyze a number of KPIs, trends, margins, etc., eg:
- Has the campaign generated more visits to the stores?
- Has it been more written about the company on social media?
- Analysis of the campaign's impact in the various media.
- Conversion of visits, quotations and orders.
- Analysis of e-commerce site - hits, orders placed and more.
- Optimize personnel actions depending on when customers come into the store.
- The earnings for the product.
- And more.
This is just one example of how good decision support systems may be necessary for a business to survive and grow in today's strong competition.
On Consid we have experience in supporting customers in our various business areas:
- Business Intelligence, where we create a decision support system that supports the entire process of a company.
- Consid Communication, where we offer a wide range of services in marketing and communications.
- Interactive, where we are offering the sharpest expertise for projects within digital channels.
- Application Development, where we offer the market's best specialists in system.
- Application Management, where we take on the full commitment to the development and management.
- Test & Quality Management, where we guarantee the right quality in deliveries.
Overall, this means that we can deliver a business intelligence solution that can support you in the right way in our customers' operations.
Our service portfolio contains:
- Strategically driver with maturity analysis
- Definition of vision and gap analysis
- Definition of BI strategy and create a roadmap
- Establish/verify a skilled BI organization - BICC
- Selection of the technical platform
- Proof of Concept
- Implementation of BI roadmap
- BI projects
- Cloud Solutions
- Project Management